Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Charming Kansas Barn Wedding

Pin It Now!
This is a long overdue post- with some lovely images of my friend Melissa's gorgeous fall wedding. Worth the wait! :)

Thanks to the ladies of Creative Event Studio for all these fun shots! 

I love a Kansas Barn wedding- I really, really do. This one was on the most beautiful October day... enjoy the details of their lovely event! 






The ceremony was so pretty! Simple, sweet and romantic. Loved the jars with wheat and fall blooms down the aisle, and the beautiful arbor constructed by Melissa's dad.







The personal flowers were a gorgeous mix of fall-inspired blooms. 










 I love their smiles in this photo! The best!

Their charming reception was held inside the barn- loved this eclectic mix of bottles and jars! It was rustic, but very put-together.






I loved this sweet, romantic rustic wedding and am so happy to finally share it!



1 comment:

Alena Mauer said...

I love the colors they used for the flowers. The magenta really pops against the orange. If I hadn't got married in winter I would have got bright colorful flowers.

Alena| http://www.flowersvictoria.com/wedding-flowers-victoria.html